MP Dry Cabinet was developed to meet all customers' standard requirements for storage of their PCBs and MSD components with an outstading Performance/Cost ratio.
- Low relative humidity
- Short drying time
- ESD safe
- Full traceability
DryCabinet SW - shows the relative humidity and the temperature of a chosen cabinet in a time graph. Also shows the number of door openings for each day and average values for temperature and RH. Tool for statistic print out or export for chosen time period. Real-time connection of the cabinet via Ethernet or data transfer via USB.
DryTrace SW for storage management of carriers and PCBs inside the drying cabinet. The user is informed what is in which cabinet and where the materials are in a specific cabinet by using names and color codes for each shelf and shelving compartment. There is also the expiry time for each component being shown and how long it will take, under current conditions to dry out completely.
- Data input via 1D / 2D scanner
- Material library for easy identification
- User defined MSL level and current dry cabinet settings (temperature + humidity)
- Alarm for expired components
- Quantity can be manually added
- Scanner for locations outside of the cabinet is also possible